Thursday, February 28, 2008

Make Your Own Soda At Home


Make your own soda or seltzer at home in just seconds! No need to bother with lugging home heavy bottles and then having them go flat. With the Soda Club Edition-1 Soda Maker, you'll make your own great tasting seltzer or soda in a variety of flavors, anytime at your fingertips. It's fun, easy and ready in seconds. 3-year warranty. The Edition 1 home soda makers is sleek and simple to use and compliments any kitchen decor. Make soda or seltzer at the push of a button.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I also drink a huge amount of soda. I looked at the sodamaker but it was really expensive. I thought there has got to be a cheaper way. Finally I found plans to make a home made system that is WAY cheaper than the sodamaker -- I can make seltzer for less than 2 cents a liter! Here is where I found the plans to build your own soda and seltzer system in about 10 minutes for less than $100 bucks.

www.makesodaandseltzer.com

It's serving me well and I am making some delicious sodas! And I don't end up using all that plastic, or even worse, shipping all that water!